- The Bible is the inspired, infallible word of God written by holy men of God.
- In the virgin birth, that Jesus was born of Mary according to the flesh, the only begotten Son of the Father, full of grace and truth.
- In one God who is infinite in power, Holy in nature, attributes, and purposes, omniscient and omnipresent. We believe that He was revealed to us in His comforting grace which never leaves those who trust Him.
- That in Jesus Christ dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily—that there are three manifestations of the one God: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- In the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. We believe that He ascended into heaven and has sent the Comforter from the Father.
- In baptism with water by immersion in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of sins and the baptism of the Holy Ghost speaking in tongues as the spirit of God gives utterance. This constitutes “The New Birth.”
- In living a holy, consecrated, and sanctified life.
- In the glorious catching away of the saints, commonly known as the Rapture, to meet the Lord in the air, to ever be with the Lord.
- In not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together as the manner of some is, and our purpose is to worship God, evangelize, and train the saints for service.